"@RHANY^_*9a*"

Jumat, 04 November 2011

RECOUNT TEXT


Dear Ardhi
My Best Brother

How are you? I hope you're okay. We are here just fine.
Saturday, my family and my father friends went to Yogyakarta. We visited various tourist spots. My father friend stay in hotel and my family stay in my grandfather’s house. We missed each other because we have not met.
Sunday morning when we went to the temple of Borobudur there beautiful scenery and fresh air. Our tour around the temple. Temple had been somewhat damaged by exposure gempa. Then we went to the monument Jogja kembali. There are various kinds of ships, my sister and I take pictures while my father was praying at the mosque and I followed my mother and brother.
After going to the monument Jogja we went back to the aerospace museum. There are various kinds of clothes disan there is also a famous pilot of history. Then we go to the Klewer market. We shopped there as much, my family went to eat first, after that my family bought clothes, his clothes there can be negotiable and price is quite cheap.
        After that we go home. We are happy to share her experience with you. Thanks, I waited your presence at home.

Your Best Sister








     Rani

1 komentar:

  1. Rani, there're some words must be changed into Past form, such as : gempa -> earthquake
    my sister and I take pictures -> took pictures,etc
    You get 85.

    BalasHapus

clock

 

^_^Triasrani~Ragil~Anjarwati^_^ Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting